To work at our KW office in Joplin, first you must get your Missouri Real Estate License. To get your license, follow these steps:
How to Become a Realtor in Missouri
- Complete pre-license education, 48 hour MO pre-license course and a 24 hour MO practice course. You can do this on line or come to a class taught in the evenings at our office.
- Apply for license
- Pass the state and national exam
- Background check and finger printing
Select a managing broker. I would highly recommend Keller Williams.
- Must be 18 years old
- Show evidence of fingerprinting through state approved vendor
- Pass background check
- Fulfill ONE of the following:
- Earn a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of the 48 hour and 24 hour course, pass both the state and national exam and submit your application within 6 months.
- Be a licensed attorney and pass both sections of the exam.
- Have a current and active license from another state and pass the Missouri exam.
WHY WORK as a KW AGENT?
There is a reason why Keller Williams has the most agents in North America. Keller Williams is place that cares about the community.
Keller Williams is a great work environment.
To find out more about becoming a KW realtor, contact me.