The Briarbrook area in Carl Junction, MO has lots to offer its residents. Besides living in an area of nice homes, residents also get to enjoy the many amenities of the Briarbrook Country Club; swimming pool, tennis, reduced golf rates and the club house. But if you buy this home at 128 Briarbrook Drive, you can additionally enjoy a beautifully landscaped yard that includes a waterfall and in-ground pool, or you can sit out on the deck and look beyond the pond that is behind the home and watch the golfers from the country club. This home is also in the reputable Carl Junction School District. Check out this 4 bedroom 2 bath home that is in the Briarbrook area and give me a call.
If you love the Arkansas stone homes as much as I do, you will love this newly listed home at 3301 E. 13th St.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is in Duquesne and very close to shopping and the college.
I has a privacy fenced backyard that is locked for extra privacy. This home has several charming features such as beamed ceiling, large picture window and arched entryways that add to it appeal. It also has many updates such as the electric lines. Also the sewer and water lines are new as is the roof. The purchase price of $74,500 includes all the appliances and a home warranty. Give me a call, 417-815-1042, if you have any questions.
Investors, would you like to generate $1000/month? How about doing that on property that cost $75,000?
Look no further. Check out this property at 420 Forest, Joplin, Mo. There is a 1 bedroom home with beautiful wood and tile flooring. This home has a basement. The garage is located in the basement. It rents for $600/ month. At the back of the property is a duplex. It has a one bedroom and a two bedroom unit. Each unit rents for $300/ month. All the units are currently rented.
The location is a block away from McKinley Elementary School and also close to plenty of retail.
If you want any more information on this or other investment opportunities, give me a call at 417-825-1042.
Even though the temperatures are definitely wintery, spring is just around the corner. And that means that there will be lots more people shopping for a home. If you have your home on the market or are thinking of selling you home let me tell you about the 5 most common mistakes that homes sellers make.
- The biggest mistake is over pricing your home. Price it right to begin with and you will sell it fast and very often for more money.
- Not having your home available to show. You don’t want to miss a potential buyer by declining a showing, do you?
- Having a cluttered house is the third mistake home sellers make. You will be moving so pack up early and make the home look roomy and uncluttered.
- Unpleasant odors are a huge turn off. The biggest offenders of this are smoking odors and pet odors. Hiding those with heavy scents do not fool anyone. Check with the experts to get your home smelling good.
- Being unwilling to negotiate can also be a deal buster. Don’t be offended by a low offer. Instead be willing to counter to get the price you want.
- Don’t be unwilling to make repairs. Listen to the advice of your realtor to find out which repairs matter the most.
Let your realtor help you with all these to make your home sales process less stressful and successful. Give me a call to help with any real estate needs.